AML Advisory - AVP
Permanent | £50000 - £60000 per annum | London (All) | England | 12.10.17
- Managing the flow of advisory queries in relation to AML Policy and CDD received from the 1LOD.
- Ability to make risk sensitive decisions.
- Advise and support the 1LOD to ensure robust FCC policies, standards, procedures, systems and controls are implemented and maintained that are fit for purpose.
- Advising KYC Operations teams with respect to KYC and AML policy.
- Advising AML management on the potential risks uncovered by during reviews of queries.
- Document all cases requiring additional investigation
- Producing MI in relation to AML advisory work and producing relevant KRIs.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as directed by management
- Proven technical expertise in the field of Financial Crime - including domestic and international laws, regulations, and best practice regarding Financial Crime;
- Proven technical expertise in understanding, assessing and mitigating the Financial Crime risks associated with either Corporate or IB products
- Experience of working within a highly regulated environment along with a sound understanding of the current environment and key issue within financial services
- Excellent written communications skills
Please apply now if you have the relevant experience and are now looking for your next challenge with a Bank that will help you with career and personal development.