Investment Risk Analyst-Equity Product Stress Tests (Contract)
Contract | £400 - £500 per day | London (All) | England | 12.06.18
My client is a leading Global Asset Manager, headquartered in the US with a large North American footprint and extensive exposure across Europe and Asia. They employ over 2500 people globally and manage £350bn in assets across a wide range of asset classes.
They are looking for a candidate on a temporary basis to join the firm as an Investment Risk Analyst focused on Equity Product Stress Testing.
The role will involve:
- Performance of Risk Analysis and summarizing findings, then presenting to Senior Risk and Product Development team members
- Management of a stream of new products analysis against deadlines
- Providing recommendations of improvements for the team's analysis of new products
- Work in close proximity to Product Development on understanding and agreeing on new product parameters
The successful candidate will have:
- 3-5 years' of experience in a directly relevant role, Investment Risk and/or analytics function exposed to Equity products
- Stress Testing experience
- Strong IT skills ideally in Excel and highly developed communication skills
To apply or for further information, please contact Joshua Grant-Butler at Joshua.email@example.com