Advisory Consultant Manager-Risk
Permanent | £35000 - £55000 per annum | London (All) | England | 12.06.18
My client is a small fast-growing advisory firm working with clients in London and Germany across Asset Management, Banking and Insurance spaces. They have grown considerably since their inception 3.5 years ago and are looking to bring on a permanent employee as a Risk Reporting Consultant at Managerial Level in London to add to four consultants based in Germany. The successful candidate must be a fluent German speaker.
The role would involve People Management, significant Client Contact and Quantitative Risk Analysis, as well as the chance to establish and build a London office. This role will suit an entrepreneurial candidate who is looking for a varied role with breadth of exposure across a number of Quantitative and Qualitative areas.
The role will involve:
- Coordinating and producing regular Risk reports on a Monthly and Quarterly basis for Alternative investment funds aligned to Solvency II and Basel II/III requirements
- Developing and automating Risk Reports in Excel/VBA
- Designing of new Risk Reporting functionality and Services. These include but are not limited to Sustainability Reports, Cash Flow Forecasts, Stress Testing Models and Valuation Models
- Presentation and relationship management for Clients in both London and Germany, including developing the business and stakeholder management
- Leading Junior consultants on client based work
The successful candidate will be:
- Fluent in both German and English
- Strong educational background in a quantitative area with an Entrepreneurial, Autonomous and Proactive attitude
- Experience working in Quantitative areas of Reporting, Investments, Risk or Finance/Audit
- Preferably experience working in a big 4 consultancy or in Industry role (Asset Management/Insurance/Banking)
For more information or to apply please contact Joshua Grant-Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org