Permanent | £50000 - £75000 per annum | London (All) | England | 12.06.18
My Client is a highly-regarded Global Asset Management firm, headquartered in the UK and with a number of offices globally running strategies across a wide variety of products.
They are looking for a candidate from an Asset Management Risk and Business Management background to join them as an Executive Business Manager to provide close support to the CRO and Risk Leadership team.
The role will involve:
- Working very closely with the CRO and other Risk leaders in the business to efficiently deliver the Risk department's services to the business
- Provision of support to the CRO in regards to board level issues, support CRO and Risk leaders on emerging Regulatory and Risk Issues
- Responsibility to lead certain cross-functional Risk projects for the CRO and support sensitive projects
- Support the CRO in the co-ordination, review and development of Risk Reporting
- Co-ordinate and draft Risk sections of the firm's strategic plan, present to other stakeholders in control or business functions and drafting Risk views as directed
- Assist CRO with the assessment and setting of Risk function objectives and provide monitoring of goals throughout the year
- Co-ordinate risk department briefings and liaises with external stakeholders
The successful candidate will have:
- Well developed and strong communication skills, with demonstrable experience of Senior Stakeholder management
- Experience working in an Asset Management firm
- Experience of working in a Risk function as a Business manager, preferably with direct Risk experience
For more information and to apply please contact Joshua Grant-Butler on 0203 301 5313 or alternatively email to firstname.lastname@example.org