Graduate - Relationship Manager
Permanent | £28000 - £29000 per annum + Benefits + Commission | London (All) | England | 04.07.18
Black Swan Group have been engaged to source for a Graduate Client Relationship Manager for a leading Data Management Business. This is an internationally recognised name and offers the right candidate the opportunity to grow and develop their client base providing exceptional customer service and full product training will be supplied.
This role would suit a graduate who has a specific interest in working within the Financial Services industry and specifically fixed income area.
Key responsibilities of the role:
As a Client Relationship Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the customer management and training of a portfolio of customers to ensure the renewal of that account and to drive the maximum level of profitable growth.
- Managing an existing customer base ensuring customers renew their subscriptions
- Developing and cultivating relationships at the highest levels and establishing a key network of senior level contacts within given territories
- Identifying and delivering increased revenues combined with excellent service levels
- Engaging with the customer at all levels and functions in order to plan and execute a strategy that will ensure the renewal
- Providing training and guidance to the customer base, through one-on-one meetings, large scale presentations and proactive telephone calls
- Managing customer base and territory remotely and travelling to customer offices on a regular basis
- Liaising with customers on the helpdesk providing assistance on any issues related to the service and the database, deals covered and research - management of customer requests in a timely manner
- Consistently provides, collates and communicates customer feedback regarding Product Development
- Actively involved in all divisions of the business in RM operations and activities which underscore the raising of the RM profile
- Maintaining a high level of excellence (product knowledge, market knowledge, confidence, feedback gathering, etc) on all onsite meetings
- Ability to manage, in a timely fashion, all customer and management requests daily
A strong candidate will have excellent communication skills be self-motivated, driven and enjoy an environment in which autonomy is a must.
An ideal candidate would have the following attributes:
- Graduate level experience and ideally 2:1 in degree
- Be commercially driven
- Outgoing personality
- An interest and/or experience in compliance
- Previous account management and/or group presentation experience preferred
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Driven to keep acquiring new knowledge that relates directly or indirectly to your product and your product's market
- Leading by example when tasked with management initiatives, and responds in a professional, timely manner
- Knowledgeable within the market and territory and how the product fits into that particular market
- Good track record of consistently hitting targets
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity please send your CV through to the advert for immediate consideration.