Marketing Executive - Asset Management
Permanent | £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits | London (All) | England | 14.06.18
Black Swan Group have been engaged to source for a Marketing Executive for a leading Asset Manager in the city. Due to an internal move this role will offer someone with 1-2 years marketing experience the chance to advance their career with a growing Asset Manager.
Main responsibilities include:
- To support business development activities and specific product promotions for the institutional channels in order to maximise acquisition and retention of key clients.
- Reporting to the Marketing Managers this role will involve managing and co-ordinating advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Helping to maintain the Institutional website pages, client portals and datarooms with the latest thought papers, videos and investment content
- Working closely with the marketing generalists (and events team as required) to coordinate the production of marketing materials and printed collateral and ensuring that marketing collateral is kept up to date and produced for our key markets as needed
- Helping to maintain a suite of literature for our entire product offering and writing product-related copy, particularly with new product launches to ensure all necessary literature is up to date and appropriate
- Taking on and helping with specific project work as and when required
- To periodically carry out review of standard literature, correspondence and client communications that impact clients.
- Assist in managing the event schedule in conjunction with the wholesale and institutional sales channels to support our business development objectives.
- To assist the business in forming strategic alliances with third party distributors, acting as support to the Marketing Managers.
- Execute cost effective and timely production of marketing and sales support materials.
- To contribute on-line activity ensuring that is supports our strategic plans.
- Review web content on our UK and European websites ensuring it is up to date and relevant to the audience.
- Maintain relationships with suppliers of marketing/print services.
- Contribute to marketing activity reports for management reporting purposes.
- Ensure that all materials are approved through the appropriate document approval process, working with compliance, legal and other teams and maintain accurate files.
- Background within Asset Management or within a financial institution.
- Exposure to either or Wholesale or institutional client base.
- Up to 3 years' experience across the full marketing mix.
- Knowledge of various investment products.
- Excellent attention to detail, capacity to learn with a positive attitude.
- Fully proficient in Microsoft office.
If you are interested in being considered for this position please do send your CV through to the advert for consideration.
We look forward to speaking to you.