Hedge Fund Enterprise Data Management Analyst
Permanent | £50000 - £60000 per annum + Plus Benefits & Bonus (Discretionary) | London (All) | England | 13.09.18
Enterprise Data Management Analyst - Hedge Fund
A rarely available Enterprise Data Management Analyst opportunity has become available at a leading hedge fund based in London. The Enterprise Data Management Analyst will support the Hedge Fund in all aspects of data management accounting for referential/static and market data that impacts every area of the fund and is business critical.
The Enterprise Data Management Analyst will work with the central data management team and report in to the Head of Data Management in London. The team are at the forefront of delivering strategic and tactical enhancements across the funds enterprise data governance framework which encompasses process, controls, systems and policy.
Given market leading growth in comparison to other Hedge Funds, the business is looking for an experienced Enterprise Data Management Analyst to work on new enterprise data architecture, presenting new data solutions to senior management and board.
Principal duties and deliverables -
- Enterprise Data Management Architecture Review - Full Data Life Cycle review;
- Analysis current Data Platforms used across the Hedge Fund;
- Provided gap analysis on enterprise data management platform and support implementation of enhancements.
- Deliver solutions around data enrichment, validation, data flows (front to back) and ensuring alignment to regulatory policy around data management.
- Provided data expertise across Referential and Market Data sources.
- Account for data sources, costs, vendor usage and utilise metrics for future vendor reviews and negotiations.
- Provided steer on enterprise data management best practice across the industry.
- Support SQL development work across the firms.
Prerequisite Requirements for Enterprise Data Management Analyst:
- Extensive experience supporting Enterprise Data Management implementations within Hedge Fund & Investment Management industry.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Data Management platforms including Bloomberg (Security Data), Market EDM Solutions and Cadis.
- Proven project management experience, supporting data analysis, design, build and testing.
- Proven delivery record of designing and building enterprise data management workflows and frameworks.
- IT Skills - development expertise across enterprise data management with experience in object orientated languages including C#, Java, Python, VBA and SQL (Advanced expertise and will be tested).
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for Enterprise Data Management Analyst to support a leading Hedge Fund in London. An excellent compensation package is on offer, with market leading bonus and benefits package. The opportunity offers excellent career progression and exposure to shaping the enterprise data management framework and data policy for the Hedge Fund business globally. Please do apply early to avoid disappointment, applicants are asked to clearly highlight Enterprise Data Management experience and delivery record.
Login to Apply
Login to Apply
Register to Apply
Register to Apply
Senior Manager Digital & Innovation Risk Oversight London (All) | England | £90000 - £130000 per annumView
Performance Measurement Manager-Global Asset Manager London (All) | England | £50000 - £60000 per annumView
Front Office Operational Risk Controls Manager-Asset Management London (All) | England | £85000 - £110000 per annum + Strong Bonus and Benefits PackageView